Today, I was forced to make a tough decision at HEB. I had left the seatbelt strap to my baby cart cover at home. This meant either Niva got to sit on the nice clean cover without a seatbelt or she would have to sit on the germy community cart wearing a germy seatbelt. The lifetime motto of Niva's Gampy: "Safety first" rang through my head and I had to do it...at that moment, I felt the spirit of germaphobic T-Fu slowly die a little inside. I can't believe how quickly my own fear of germs is flying out the window!
Notice how Miss Niva made herself at home with her leg propped up-- it made it easier for her to get her hands on as many things as she could in the cart. By the way, check out the hairclip! I figured out that stealth is the key in putting it on.
PHEW I'm glad you chose safety. Leo drank out of the dog's water today, and he's still alive--if that helps your germophobia.
ReplyDeleteWhoa....this is a big deal for you! A few germs help build up her immune system. :) Where did you get that cute hair bow?
ReplyDelete