NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

All Aboard!

Today is supposed to be the coolest (temperature) day we have until October. Cute Stuff and I decided to take this opportunity to go for a zoom on the Zilker Zephyr. For years, I have jogged past this kiddie train which makes its rounds of Zilker Park and never knew where it came from. I guess it took having a kiddie of my own to find out!

Niva felt like such a big kid holding on to this bar. She didn't let go the whole time!

Over the river and through the woods...

Cool Ma...next stop: Six Flags!

On a side note, Niva is making all kinds of different sounds these days. Her latest "words" are "pickoo bickoo" and "gobbity gobbity". She and I say these words to each other all day long!

Can you pickoo bickoo this strawberry off my face?

1 comment:

  1. First train ride--wow!!! And her words are so funny. Sorry lil eggs n' bakey's not feeling so hot right now.

    ReplyDelete