NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Trust Game

Since Niva is moving all over the place now, Play Time in the nursery is a whole new ball game. Niva wants to explore every inch of her room...I don't mind since that is the only room that we are able to fully babyproof (how are we supposed babyproof wooden stools at the breakfast table??). Eventually when  Niva tires of exploring the room, she crawls back to her old pal Mom. My Lil Pardner has a new game she plays when she comes back around.  She gets on her knees, gives me a sly smile, and she starts leaning backward. Suddenly, my Mommy Alarm goes off and I put my arms behind her as she falls all the way back...just like the old Trust Game we used to play with our friends when we were kids. Although I'm glad she trusts me enough to do this, I hope I am always alert enough to pick up on the sly smile telling me she wants to play. Otherwise, someone is going to learn a lesson about the hardness of the floor!

Exploring the territory...
  


Hmmmm, I'm getting kind of bored...let me find that lady who makes the funny faces.

 

Oh, there you are!

Let's play!

Okay, your turn now...I got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment