NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Pool Party 2011

This evening, Niva, Leo, and Sebastian kicked off the summer with an awesome Baby Pool Party over at Leo's house. Lots of delicious food, tons of fun baby toys, and chunky baby rolls for days...check it out!

Here are the kids warming up to each other before they take their dip...

Leo, this is my sippy cup but I think I will also steal yours in a couple minutes. Teehee!

And then it was time to jump in the pool and make a splash!
Hmmm, this is way bigger than our bathtub...I don't know about this.

Okay, never mind. I love it in here!







Are we cute or what?? Heck yeah!

Niva was happy as a clam in the baby pool-- now, I am even more excited about our baby swim lessons in July. Thanks for having us over, Boddens!

5 comments:

  1. baby swim lessons-for realsies? where?

    And thanks for bringing girlpower and apps to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You austin mamas r too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG TOO MUCH CUTENESS AT ONCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pool party!!! These bathing beauties are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! These are hard partying munchkins.

    ReplyDelete