As of this week, a new game Niva and I have been playing is Hide and Seek. In addition to the great fun it provides Neevz, it also benefits me when I am trying to distract her away from an area where I don't want her to go. I just run around a corner hidden from Niva's view and yell out, "Where's Momma??" It's so funny to see her scurrying her little booty towards my voice and seeing her eyes dart around the room looking for me. When she spots me, we both burst into a gaggle of giggles! For now, I only have 4 hiding spots in 2 rooms...I wonder when she will catch on and get bored?
 |
| Okay, where is she? |
 |
| Hiding Spot #1 spotted... |
 |
| Only 3 other spots to go...can't fool me! |
On a side note, Niva is sucking practically everything down like a baby vacuum cleaner! This evening, I gave her a whole list of random things (none of these were baby food)-- carrots, green beans, shredded cheddar cheese, egg yolk of a hard-boiled egg, zucchini, mushrooms, tomato, mozzarella balls, hummus, and peaches for dessert. Nothing lasted very long on her tray as soon as I put it there...let's see how long she will be so easy to please!
 |
| Daddy made a mean caprese salad the other night,. Cute Stuff tore it UP! |
No comments:
Post a Comment