Baby Girl clothes cramp Niva's style. It is so difficult to crawl at maximum speeds when you have dress ruffles tripping you up! So, we got "nunga booreenh" at play time today and Niva was free to move as she pleased...
 |
| Niva took her first steps on her own today using this little lawnmower-looking device. |
 |
| This is Niva, may I help you? |
P.S. This post is from May 26--site was down then!
Bonus pix of the day:
T-Fu visited this weekend. She brought something she found in a closet at her house because I told her to bring it...turns out it was supposed to be Niva's birthday gift from Gammy. Whaps--our bad, Gammy!
 |
| Zoom zoom! |
 |
| T-Fu, you can take it back and I will pretend to be surprised when Gammy gives it to me. Hehe, I'm clever! |
Nothing but a diaper and a hairbow! Girl has got style!
ReplyDeleteindependent steppin'!!! Wowza.
ReplyDelete