NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Woodchuck

My Lil Cute Stuff has had her first little cold for the past week...a runny nose that won't go away with an occasional cough. Well, this morning, I heard her coughing a lot more than usual as she was waking up and I started to worry. Daddy went to go check on her. To his utter surprise, he found the child eating her crib!!! She was coughing on the wood crumbs from the crib...Really??? Is it just my baby or are all babies monsters that eat everything? Niva learned how to pull herself up to standing in the crib 2 days ago, and I guess that means another new dimension of antics.

I called the Nurse Line about this little problem and they told me to cover the crib ASAP!

One Flew Over the Baby's Crib?

But this doesn't taste as good.

Hahaha! I'm a little billy goat...my specialties include plastic and wood.

This finally motivated me to cash in on my birthday gift from Niva's g-parents-- a baby video monitor! It should be coming in the mail any day and now, I can really spy on my mischievous monkey before she finds a new snack.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA LITTLE BILLY GOAT! tasha = dying. oh cute stuff, what are we gonna do with you?

    btw, gammie's mug is freaking adorable. i guess i'm gonna have to wait until december to get my "niva loves t fu" paraphernalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a hungry one! Get better quick, little woodchuck.

    ReplyDelete