NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Niva Takes Chicago

I can breathe a sigh of relief now-- we took our first plane trip with NJB to Chicago this weekend...and it was a success! Yes, it was a lot of planning and a lot of work keeping her entertained and on somewhat of a schedule but I am so glad I have had this experience now. Since our good family friend Samir was getting married, Niva's g-parents, Unkee, and T-Fu were also there to join in all the baby fun. Lots of firsts for Niva-- first plane trip, first stretch limo ride, first hotel, first bath in a hotel room, first bus ride, first wedding, first trip up the Sears Tower (now Willis Tower)...and the firsts would not be complete without her first big poopoo in an airplane bathroom!

Baby Jet-setter!

We thought we had called for a regular town car but we'll settle for the big baby baller limo!

Unkee Wajee, so great to see you again...don't choke on your Best Man Speech!

The city was covered in tulips...it was glorious!

Niva in the city...check out her cartoon eyes.

Can't wait to jump on beds!

About to enter the chapel but first, we pose for the Official Bonzek Family Photo.

Daddy's Very Own Doll

Ma, I promise no screaming contests during the cermony (and she did deliver)!

The 66th floor! Niva was loving the view of the clouds.


With all the new people Niva encountered, she was unusually clingy with me most of the time. Also, I have discovered that Niva likes to make loud intermittent noises while I talk to other people...as if to say, "Hey lady, all eyez on ME." During the wedding ceremony, Niva sat in my lap while Daddy did a great job of pulling out every trick he could from his bag to keep her entertained. Luckily, his tricks worked and we did not have to shamefully scurry out the back door. At the reception, we realized when Niva had reached her limit so we did a quick pajama change and she crashed on her own in her car seat as the party bumped on. Our expectation was to leave the party by 8:30 but we got to hang out until 10....time to get crazy! Thank you, sweet baby, for such a fun vacation!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, Bonzeks! Boy are y'all gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete