NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Niva's New Gal Pal

Niva J just loves it when her friends are born. It's been over a month since Niva's new pal Carla Ann Geck entered the world but she finally got to meet her! Being out of town and illnesses had kept them apart for this long (and the time we went over and Niva wanted to start choir practice while baby was sleeping)...BUT they are sure to be lifelong friends. Hooray for Josie and Frank--Carla Ann is too cute!

Heeeey friend! That car seat looks familiar!
 



In other news, I have recently discovered many blogs on the internet written by homeschooling moms. There are so many great ideas out there to get munchkin minds churning! Most of the stuff is for toddlers which I will be doing in a few months but for now, we are practicing some of the easier activities. I wonder where the moms find the time to come up with such creative activities and then blog about it?? I got one word for that: STOLEN! (by me)

Fingerpainting with yogurt, applesauce, and water...
 


Showing off the fine motor skills by picking out Cheerios and carrots out of an ice cube tray...







I let go for one second and Cheerios go flying! Momo did a happy dance...

3 comments:

  1. Niva is so talented! Carla has so much to learn from her. Also, love the purple bow. Is it from Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally learned to post from my phone! Girl!!! U r a natural mommy!! I'm so impressed. Niva is such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete