NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, April 30, 2012

ZZ Photo Shoot

Last week, Niva and I went to ride the Zilker Zephyr while the weather is still nice. Mommy went a little crazy with my new camera...I took about a hundred pictures of the back of Niva's head as she enjoyed the ride. Here are some of the best snaps:

Hope your camera's all warmed up, Ma!

Do you know about Niva's new obsession with trucks? The child can't get enough!

Now, I have an excuse to wave at strangers! 


Double take on the weird guy who is always playing his guitar  (Woode Wood)


Again!

So since then, Niva screams out, "Town Lake!" every time we drive past it in the car. That made me mentally compile a list of all the places Niva yells out when we drive by:

Town Lake
HEB
Target
Gold's Gym
Keswick (our street)
....and the one that gets her the most excited: TORCHY'S!!! (Tacos)

Perhaps we need a little less Torchy's and a little more Gold's Gym in our lives...

Don't take away my Friday night Torchy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment