On Sunday, I scored some $10 Tinkerbell sneakers for Niva! Although she was not familiar with Tinkerbell, she soon became enamored with the pretty blonde pixie and her moniker.
On Monday, as I had Niva on the changing table, I was feeding my little sponge some more fun random facts to absorb. This time, the lesson was on the inventor of the telephone. I told her she could just call him by his last name rather than saying his full name. I'm a benevolent mother like that.
 |
| Keep 'em coming, Ma! |
On Tuesday, Niva got her pop quiz while she was eating lunch (always in the high chair!). I asked her if she remembered who invented the telephone...and what was her response? "Tinkerbell!" Tahahahaahahahahahaaa!!!!
 |
| You're gonna say, "Ouch!" cuz I'm sharp as a tack! |
Bonus pictures of the day:
 |
| Got any dirty pennies that you need cleaned? This morning's science experiment had Niva mixing 1 cup vinegar with 10 tablespoons of salt in a bowl for our dirty pennies... |
 |
| ....et voila! We have shiny clean pennies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment