NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Distinguished Tastes

For the past couple of days as we have sat down for mealtime, Niva has had a new request for music. It used to be "la la" (Sesame Street songs) all the time so I eventually quit playing music altogether during mealtime. However, yesterday Niva asked for something different-- "Mo' sock." Huh? You want more socks, Little One? What oh what are you asking for this time?? Then I finally figured it out...she wants to listen to Mozart! Once I put the CD in, she was all smiles as she proudly continued to say, "Mozart Mozart." Then, when the violin solo played, she nostalgically mused, "Unko Waj." Awwww so sweet! In case you don't know, Uncle Raj is quite the accomplished violinist and played Niva some tunes over Christmas holiday. You may not believe me but as Mozart was playing, Niva then asked for "Bach." Sure, I used to play the classics for her when she was a tiny infant but I don't push this stuff on her! This child fascinates me!

I'm a lover of the classics...

...and I fight bears with my bare hands.



I am the most interesting baby in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Next thing you know she'll be composing her own music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee---tell her I've got a cello she can play whenever she wants...

    ReplyDelete