NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Second Set of Eyes

I think Niva may be getting to the age where she can actually be my helper. This morning, we were headed to Gold's Gym. I set my water bottle on top of the car before I put Niva in her car seat and I forgot all about it. Just as I got into my driver seat and turned on the car, Niva says in an urgent voice, "Mommy water bottle! Bye bye Mommy water bottle! Bye bye Mommy water bottle!" I chuckled at her cuteness and told her, "Haha! Oh Niva, you just hold onto the water bottle for me, I don't need it right now......" and then I found my dumbness and remembered that Niva didn't have the water bottle! Thanks for saving the day, Pardner--you got my back!

Check yo'self, Ma!

2 comments: