NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Lil Helper

Where's the one place Niva spends the most time besides the house? That would be HEB...Bonzeks gotta eat! Gone are the days of frantically searching for pacis as a crutch out in public...Niva J. Bonzek has proven to be nothing less than the best helper I could ask for at the grocery store. We go to HEB at least twice a week and spend about an hour there each time-- Niva takes in the colorful sights, bright lights, and even puts up with the slightly crazy old ladies who want to grab her toes (I still don't know a tactful way to shoo these people away from my child).  Today, we even engaged in a game of peekaboo (in an empty aisle) to spice things up-- it gave Niva the big giggles! Actually, I don't think I have ever heard any baby cry at HEB...I wonder what subliminal messages they put out there to keep our babies content?


I think I'm outta this babyseat soon!

This is the view I have when loading up the car with groceries...life is good!

Bonus picture of the day:

Auntie Josie, I know you have my friend in there...makes me happy!


1 comment: