NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(Not a) Fan o' Banana

This morning, our pal Leo recommended to Niva that she order bananas off the menu next time she had a solid meal. We tried it for lunch...Eggs and Bakey's reaction?


Niva's first attempt at banana must have thrown her off because somehow it ended up in her eye and then her hair. Let me tell you, getting banana out of baby hair is hard...good thing tomorrow is bath day. We will give it another try soon enough. Lucky for me though, I got a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch out of it!

Instead of sweet, delicious bananas, Niva has been preferring to take bites out of my cheeks. Lately, her greeting to me when I pick her up is a big chomp on my cheek and a swift tug to my ponytail. Gee thanks, Baby Sunshine.

I'm hungry for some Mommy Cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't care for banana, Niva. Leo's likes his mixed up with some mama milk and rice cereal. But goodness, kiddo, Quit chomping on your mama!

    ReplyDelete