NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Niva at the Museum

Thursdays are free admission day at the Blanton Art Museum so my Lil Pardner and I made our way down to UT Campus to check out the exhibits. It must have slipped my mind that museums are supposed to be quiet places...it's been a while since I have been to a museum (besides the children's museum). I silently prayed that someone wouldn't have a mysterious fit. My prayers were answered as Eggs and Bakey was a quiet, attentive patron...the only reprimand we got was when the flash went off on my camera. It's so fun to always have a buddy to go and do things with!
That baby is giving his mommy a hug too!
 
Niva takes in the depth of the colors in this piece.

Looks like a playground in here!

Afterwards, we hung out on a bench while Niva had a snack. As she poses, she shows her message to the world...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you girls had a good time. Sorry we missed it. Wanna hit a library storytime next week?

    ReplyDelete