Isn't this little snowsuit the cutest? The temperature here dropped to 32 degrees and I thought today would be a perfect day to wear this outfit...I mean, who can resist those little ears?? Well, beware of the cute baby snowsuit! I soon found out that there was no way I was going to change Niva's diaper in this thing without taking the whole stupid thing off. And if you have ever changed a baby's clothes, you know that you want to get them in and out of clothes as little as possible--it's definitely not their favorite activity. So, as soon as I made this realization, I took the pictures quickly, changed the diaper, and then the outfit. Wonk, wonk.
In other news, we have discovered that contrary to my own tastes, Niva is a big fan of peas! Now, I will have to learn to like them too I guess...
| C'mon, Ma...if I can do it, you can do it! |
How cute is my gbaby? If only words could describe. Well! well! well! I guess she takes after gammy after all. We told your stubborn mom how good peas were but she always snubbed it, hopefully she will come to like it since my angel likes it, right?
ReplyDelete