NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trip to the Wildflower Center

God smiled upon us this afternoon and gave us the most beautiful weather for a January day-- Niva and I just had to go out and take advantage of it. We headed to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center where admission every day in January is free. You know I love the free! Well, there's a reason admission in January is free...nothing is in bloom. That's okay, it was still a very pleasant time and Niva was extremely fascinated by the babbling brook and my readings of the plant descriptions.





In other news, Niva has finally found a mode of transportation! Up until today, she hasn't shown much interest in being mobile-- she hasn't even pushed up on her knees yet. Today however, she decided that she would get around by rolling everywhere. Yes, she has been capable of rolling for a few months but today, it was explosive! About a minute after I put her in the crib, she would be on the opposite end upside down...I wonder what's in store for me in the upcoming weeks?

1 comment:

  1. whaaaaaat???!!! That is so cool. And great idea to take advantage of our great Austin weather.

    ReplyDelete