It was a dreary day in Austin, TX today...a perfect day for story time! So, Niva and I headed out to "Books and Babies" at the library....it is so interesting to see all the babies of different ages all on one play mat. The youngest one today was just slightly younger than Niva and she was crawling all over the place! She even crawled up to Niva to touch her face. I can't believe Eggs and Bakey is going to be this mobile any week now... here are some scenes from today:
 |
| Niva can sit for a few seconds... for now, Mommy's hand is always at a close standby though. |
 |
| Such an old soul... |
 |
| ...and then back to the goofy expression inherited from Mom! |
By the way, we got "Niva Josephine, Vol.1" in the mail today...it is awesome! Now, I have a documented hard copy of all of Niva's adventures with tons of colorful pictures. For anyone who has a baby or is about to have a baby, I highly recommend this service provided by blog2print.com.
 |
| OMG, I'm famous! |
Great idea, Anuva. Niva looks darling in her pink coat--best dressed in Books N Babies.
ReplyDelete