NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a Fluke?

Nothing much has been happening lately in the life of Eggs and Bakey. However, today there were a couple of things that happened that could have been flukes...but I'll report on them just in case. First of all, when Daddy said, "Hi Niva!" this morning, we both heard her say HI back!  Whaaaat? She's only 3 months old, surely this is just a coo that sounded like hi, right? It happened later in the day too. When I got the camera to record it, she went back to talking her regular baby language. Second, while we were on our Evening Baby Walk, she was drooling an awful lot. Daddy had a washcloth on her lap in the stroller and kept wiping up her mouth. At one point, Niva picked up the washcloth herself and wiped her own mouth to save Daddy the trouble. No lie! I'm just glad Kraig was there to witness both of these incidents as well so the naysayers (T-Fu) won't think I'm telling tall tales!
I got more tricks up my sleeve for tomorrow!

One thing that I know is no longer a fluke-- Niva J. Bonzek officially sleeps through the night every night!!! She wakes up about 7am or later with a big smile on her face. I hope I am not jinxing it but I'm doing cartwheels all over the house!

1 comment:

  1. 1) i am not a naysayer- i know my niece is going to be valedictorian of her class (not just of her and momo).
    2) is it just me or does tox look like she's jonesin' for a diaper snack?

    ReplyDelete