NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

News Flash!

Breaking news: today, Niva actually rolled over from back to tummy! This makes me very uneasy. It first happened while I was in the shower. Coincidentally, Kraig had come home from work right at that time to find that Niva had rolled on to her stomach, foot stuck between the crib bars and crying. Niva attempted to do this feat again and again throughout the day-- crying hard each time she tried. Nervous Mommy that I am, I called the pediatrician to make sure that she would not hurt herself because of this. Turns out that this is normal for her age and if she is able to roll on to her tummy, she is able to turn her head to the side. Still, I'm very paranoid....she is growing up too fast and I can't keep up!
Halfway there!

1 comment: