| It's OK, Ma. I prefer my thumb anyway. |
NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Paci Addiction
Today's blog entry is not about Niva's addiction to the pacifier...it's about my own! While at the grocery store, I discovered just how dependent I am on the paci. As I was about to take Sunshine out of the car, I quickly stuck my hand in my purse to assure myself that I had the paci just in case. It was not there! I vividly remembered seeing it on top of the shelf at home and telling myself to put it in my bag...where was it??? I frantically tore up my purse looking for it while Niva patiently waited for me. I looked again and again, yet it was still missing. This was worse than when I forget my Carmex! (If you know me, I am absolutely addicted to Carmex.) "Okay Niva, let's play a game called Supermarket Sweeps," I tell my Eggs and Bakey. I pretty much kept the grocery cart in motion the whole time, but my worries were unfounded. Niva was great the whole time-- we got our week's worth of groceries and there was no need for a pacifier! Whew, crisis averted thanks to my happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl, I know about you and that Carmex! She is getting prettier and prettier, and sounds so well behaved.
ReplyDelete