NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lucky Onesie

We have been going to the Austin City Limits music festival every year since 2005. Now that we have a little munchkin, this is how we got in the spirit of things from afar....

Ma. take me to ACL next year!


Yup! At this time last year, the kid wasn't even a twinkle in the sky. This little onesie was a gift from Auntie Steph back then in hopes that there would soon be an Eggs and Bakey in the oven....a couple weeks later there was! Must be a lucky onesie! I don't know though...both yesterday and today, this outfit didn't last more than 5 minutes on her (I had to wash it 3 times in 2 days). You don't even want to know the details of why :S. Hence, the grumpy face in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. Naw...the grumpy face is cause she wasn't at ACL--in the best weather ever!

    ReplyDelete