In the Baby 411 book, Dr. Brown says that by the age of 4-5 months, good sleeping habits need to be established. This means all sleeping goes on in the crib...no swings, car seats, or bassinets. Well, ever since Niva has been born, she has taken all her day naps in her Little Lamb Swing. Having read this in my current bible, I have been slowly trying to decrease the number of naps in the swing. The results have been crib naps = approximately 30 minutes and swing naps = approximately 1.5 hour. Today, I wanted to buy myself a little time for my own nap so I had to cheat and put her in the swing for her nap. Check out how cheerful Baby Sunshine is after her 1.5 hour swing nap. How can I say no to this swing?
Ok, due to technical difficulties (I tried uploading a 1 minute video for over 14 hours), this video of Niva laughing and doing the usual cute stuff is not going to be posted. Instead, you will have to settle for this picture of Niva at the park. Sorry!
| Wish you guys could've seen my video. Oh well! |
No comments:
Post a Comment