NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Sunshine!

Today, Niva is 3 months old...I can't believe we have had a baby living in our house for 3 months! But the time has gone by really fast. It just amazes me how Eggs and Bakey demonstrates something new everyday. So far, some of the skills on her resume include:

  • lots of cooing
  • smiling in response to a smile
  • laughing
  • tracking objects with her eyes
  • sucking fingers to self-soothe
  • holding pacifier into mouth
  • batting objects of interest
  • lifting her head on her own
  • bearing weight when I stand her up on her legs
  • being the best little daughter in the world!


Niva showing off her skills...





It's BEEN THE BEST 3 MONTHS EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh what a sweetie. We miss her so much! No wonder Leo's been fussy all morning...he needs Niva time.

    ReplyDelete