NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Roadtrip!

This Labor Day weekend, Niva J took Pebble Chase Drive by storm with her first trip to Katy. She had the best time at Gammy and Gampy's! First of all, she got to relax in the comfort of her new Pack n Play...


The giraffe told me a funny joke!





Gammy is so cuddly!
Gammy doted on her while I got some much needed eyebrow and pedicure help....





Ma, please get rid of those scary caterpillars!



Lil Eggs and Bakey also got to meet our good friends, The Mayekars...
Maybe one day I can work in Maya Auntie's office too...


All the kids had a great time at the G-parents' house...
Geez, can I get some attention around here too??



Cheers to a great trip to Gammy and Gampy's house! Can't wait to play there again!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Gammy and Gampy are toasting Niva.Congrats on your first family trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad my little Niva had a good time, I can't wait to see her again. My best weekend ever.
    Gammy.

    ReplyDelete