NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tricks of the Business

For anyone interested in putting a baby to sleep, I have discovered two tried and true ways that work every time on Niva. First, the exercise ball aka birthing ball used in order to bring on labor back in the day is now a permanent fixture in the nursery. All I have to do is sit on it and bounce Eggs and Bakey for a few minutes and presto! She's asleep! I have done this every night since I figured this out last week. The other way is having a Baby Dance Party. So far, any music I have used has put her to sleep by about the third song. Plus, I get exercise too...2 birds, 1 stone!

Here's Eggs and Bakey pre-Baby Dance Party:
Let's boogie, Ma!
Post- BDP:
Goodnight Moon!

And on a side note, the weather is getting a little cooler and I am wondering how does one dress a munchkin during this transitional time? My confusion led me to dress the poor child like this for our morning walk:
Why am I wearing freaking mittens in September??



No comments:

Post a Comment