At age 10 weeks and 5 days, Lil Sunshine got her first portraits done today! And she did so well during the whole session. Yes, I am a sucker and gave in to the cheesiness of baby portraits but the ad said $9.95 for all these different sizes of pictures! Well, come to find out, it is only for one pose. After Niva's photo shoot, they showed me 51 different poses --how was I supposed to only choose one?? She looked so adorable in all of them...such a difficult decision! Anyways, I ended up getting 2 poses for $38 since it was so hard not to get swept away with all the cuteness. Maybe we will get some more done next year and I'll go in with my game face ready...
Here's Niva getting ready for her photo shoot at home:
and one of the chosen poses:
 |
| Is Anne Geddes taking resumes? |
OMG! she is absolutely adorable, and she sure knows how to strike a pose. My gbaby after all.
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty girl! Leo wants a picture to put in his wallet.
ReplyDelete