NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Friends Forever

Leo and Auntie Karen came over today with a gift for Baby Sunshine....and look what it is! It's an adorable Sunshine Hanging Toy for Niva's carseat:
Thanks for my gift, Leo...you are such a gentleman!

Niva invited Leo to hang out in her crib with her. At first, Leo was a little antsy about not being on his own turf, but Niva told him that everything would be okay:
Don't worry, friend...just hold my hand and you'll be fine!

(I promise that is not staged...they truly linked arms on their own! Awwww.)

The new Sunshine Hanging Toy inspired me to take a trip in the car...to none other than the feared HEB.  How did Eggs and Bakey do? She cruised the aisles of HEB like a champ!  I'm so glad I have overcome that first trip to the g-store. Although I only bought 7 items, maybe we will soon be able to do a whole week's worth of groceries there soon.


3 comments:

  1. OMG THAT IS SO CUTE!!! totes BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm getting tears....what a sweet post! And yay for your HEB adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that is so cute, I think they will surely be best of pals and Niva will be the one who will always look out for him, he is adorble.

    ReplyDelete