NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Month Milestone


Well, Niva finally got her 2 month examination/vaccinations. Now since she is protected from 8 different diseases, we can take her everywhere--yippppeeee! Niva was so quiet and alert while the doctor did a full examination of her...I was so proud of her. However, my heart crumbled when she got her shots. The nurse stuck her with 3 needles about 3 inches long and my Precious Darling burst into a tirade of red-faced screams. This then started my own waterworks. It was such a painful sight! After about 10 minutes of rocking and 20 rounds of "You Are My Sunshine", we finally got her to a state in which we could exit the building.

Today's doctor's appointment also revealed that Eggs and Bakey weighs in at 12 lbs, 8 ozs...this is in the 90 percentile of her age group. And to think that we used to be worried about her weight gain just a few weeks ago! I guess that baby car seat isn't getting lighter anytime soon...hopefully, it will make up for my lack of time at the gym!
But Ma, I tried to be a big girl! :(



Poor Baby was all tuckered out for the rest of the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh sweet thing. She looked right as rain this morning for our 2nd playdate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby. My mom used to sing that song to me too!

    ReplyDelete