I just got back from a wonderful trip to New York City to visit Unkee and Fufu! Notice that I say
I and not
we. Yes, this was my first time away from Niva for over 24 hours (it was Thursday through Sunday). It was nice to get a break but every time I saw a kid about her age, I did yearn for my Cute Stuff. Although Niva had to stay in Austin, Texas with Daddy and Momo,
Flat Niva got to paint NYC red! Some of her activities included:
 |
| Enjoying pork buns at Momofuku Ssam, one of the top 50 restaurants in the world |
 |
| Meeting her namesake, my dear Niva Auntie (and her son Kushal) |
 |
| Resting well at Fufu's hotel, the Hilton Fashion District |
 |
| A bike ride through Central Park |
 |
| Tearing up Huevos Chilangas at La Esquina brunch with the kids |
 |
| On her way to the... |
 |
| subway! |
 |
| Mmmm, that Bomba Chocolate was the BOMB! Can you see your reflection in this plate? (BTW, lots of magnificent food was consumed on this trip) |
 |
| A little bit of discount shopping was done |
 |
| And of course lots of great bonding time with Unkee and Fufu! Hooray! |
 |
| Flat Niva was pooooped by the end of the trip! |
 |
| I was so happy to see the 3D Niva. This is my sweet girl 1 minute before she dumped a bowl of blueberries and that cup of yogurt all over the floor....great to be back! |
Wahahaha! Flat Niva! You are too much!
ReplyDelete