NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Counting Fun!

Today, Niva accurately counted for the first time! Usually when she sees multiple items (like 3 school buses driving down the street), she yell out her numbers from 1 to 10 regardless of how many items are there . However, today she counted exactly 4 raspberries! I was so proud of her, she was rewarded with "a boogie woogie dance" with mom which she LOVED. Still, her favorite thing to count is jumps on the bed:



Bonus pictures of the day:


I've said it before and I will say it again: Austin is so awesome! This summer, there has been a free recurring weekly event for the kids called Children's Day Art Park...musical performers, storytellers, clowns, arts and crafts, and lots of other fun stuff! Yesterday, we shared the fun with our friends Caelyn and ChaCha...







Niva's got a thing for holding her friends' hands. It's cute until said friend decides they don't want to be dragged around  by another kid!





Guess what's in that cup? That's right, it's 10 cent lemonade...how could you tell?

1 comment: