NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Wooden Anniversary!

Five years ago yesterday, the priest at our wedding bestowed upon us a blessing of children. I remember thinking to myself at that moment, "What! I ain't havin' no stinky booty kids! Peh!" Wow, I sure do regret that. So fast forward five years later and we just had the most wonderful anniversary with our sweet Niva. Our anniversary shares a date with Bastille Day so it was just a big party all around!


There were hula hoops...

...and a puppet show! (that's Niva waving hi to the puppets)


Niva was eager to get on the dance floor...that's my kid!




Our little sunshine and a sunset reminiscent of that wonderful night!

Bonus pictures of the day:
Niva's Sweet 2 car is now up and running!

The gift for anniversary #5 is wood. Niva is excited that it scored a new guitar in the house for her to strum!



No comments:

Post a Comment