NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Scenes From the Week

As our days have been occupied with swim lessons this week (and I don't take my camera to the pool), not much else has been going on lately in the life of NJB. Here are just a few random snaps to keep you up to date:

I love free stuff! And who would pass up an opportunity to drink from a straw that doubles as these cool glasses that I found free from some website?? This dumb straw soon found its home in la basura.

Niva's best friend Charlie came over to play...and for the first time, I got a taste of what it's like to take care of 2 kids at the same time!

Ma, you're lucky that my homie is so easygoing!

Niva got her first taste of the Olympics as Daddy let her watch a  little gymnastics on his iPad during lunch.


 

And the highlight of the week: I finally got the courage to bust out the Bubble Generator that was given to Niva for her birthday...this thing is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment