I've come upon a parenting quandary...what the heck am I to do about my kid who grabs other kids? If you have ever fell victim to Niva's Baby Pinchers, you know that they are awfully lethal and very difficult to pry away. Well, as of recently, Niva has been using The Grab as her icebreaker with other kids. Just this weekend, we have had incidents at My Gym, the playscape at Doc's Backyard, and at the park. These poor children give Niva the craziest look as they try to figure out what is happening! And although all parents so far have been very understanding, I can't help but feel very embarrassed and apologize profusely. Likewise, I have had to get creative in finding a timeout spot for Niva in all these public places...who knows if she even cares about my stupid timeout (aka facing a tree or a corner)! Any advice is appreciated before you fall prey next!
 |
| Scoping out the next victim at the park... |
 |
| I think I want to be friends with THAT one! |
 |
| Aw man, timeout again?? When will I learn my lesson? |
Bonus picture of the day:
 |
| The sheep dog look is officially out! We finally got the courage to cut Niva's bangs (and we will treasure the evidence in a Ziploc bag forever!). |
my dear friend, you are worrying too much! All babies are grabby grabbers. Niva will learn to meet and greet more politely in time. That's what all this socializing is for! How about a baby date?
ReplyDelete