NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mischief in the Park

The last time we went to the Peacock Park (aka Mayfield Park), Niva was on the ground doing "tummy time." Today, I could barely keep her from jumping in a pond! When do kids start listening to what their parents say?? Sheesh!


Thanks for hanging out, Charlie and Leo. Hope you had a good snooze, Carla Ann...we'll see you next time!

Tree, my mom just doesn't understand me...

...WHY does she keep pulling me away from that pond??? Arggggh!

Bonus picture of the day:

It's hard to keep up with all the changing of the baby accessories! I couldn't find Niva's winter hat from last year so I stuck mine on her. I don't know why I even bother since it lasts about 8 seconds on her head!



2 comments:

  1. hee hee puppy PJs! Hope Niva's sweet head is OK after the bump. We had lots of fun with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man! Looks like we missed so much fun at the park. Carla Ann ended up taking a 3 hour nap!

    ReplyDelete