NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Whirlwind!

Niva just had the best Thanksgiving holiday ever. It was non-stop, action-filled fun! The highlights include: a visit from Grandpa Mike, a trip to the Children's Museum with our Dallas homie Max Gantt, a visit from Gammy, Gampy, and T-Fu, a Thanksgiving morning of Turkey Tennis, a SURPRISE visit from the Unkee formerly known as Wajee (he will now be called Unkee Buddy), Niva's first partaking of the T-giving Feast, a trip to the Austin Zoo, a trip to the Capital to chase squirrels with Momo, watching the Chuy's Parade downtown, and a second trip to the Children's Museum. Whew, that's a mouthful!  I'll let the pictures illustrate the fun...






I love this museum so much, it gives me the Crazy Eyes!



You got us good, Unx!

Check out this little kid signing for "More!" She couldn't get enough of those King Hawaiian rolls!

We learned that both Niva and Momo were not a fan of the asparagus.


Let me be your zoo guide, Gampers!!



Yes, this goat ate directly from Niva's hand! Egads!






Can't hold me back, Gammy!

I don't know what power Unkee Buddy had over Niva but she would not let anyone else hold her at the parade!


Unkee, I can lead you around this Museum blindfolded!

Yet another picture in the ACM green tube!

Remember when this was the most action we could get last Thanksgiving??

One turkey leg...


...and she's sawing logs!

2 comments:

  1. That Uncle Buddy is the best at surprises! And I love the new dining table and chairs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all were non stop celebraters! I'm exhausted just thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete