NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, April 4, 2011

High Chair Dilemma

Ever since the high chair has become one of Niva's main hangouts, my quadriceps have been getting quite a workout. I want my little munchkin to be entertained during the times she is not eating, so I give her toys. These toys sure do manage to find their way to the floor quickly! And of course they need to be picked up and cleaned before they go right back into Niva's mouth. What's a momma to do about this never-ending process? Once Niva starts traveling on the floor (aka crawling), I may have to just turn a blind eye to toys on the floor or do a very very good job of keeping the floors spic and span. Hooray.


Niva with one of her favorite toys...

 ...and then literally 4 seconds later, she is left only with this:
 One of the rings  fell in Momo's water bowl too-- yuck!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl. I've given up on worrying about germs. Leo's just gonna have to toughen up.

    ReplyDelete