NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Even though Niva is a little too young for the Easter Bunny to visit the house, we had a great Easter holiday with our baby girl! We started out the day with Niva's first trip to church for an Easter service. Our breath was held the whole time in anticipation of Niva wanting to start a screaming contest in the middle of the sermon. So how did she do? After about 35 minutes of Cheerios, crackers, and her special book to chew on, the little one decided that she could sing hymns just as well as anyone. Time to bounce!

But Daddy, I have such a lovely voice!


Then, we had a nice Easter breakfast at Galaxy Cafe where Niva shared food with us-- waffles, strawberry, cantaloupe, and skillet potatoes. I love it that Niva can eat just about anything now! (as long it can mash in her mouth of course)

Yay! I get to hang out at the table with you guys finally!

Then, we spent the rest of the day relaxing and practicing some long-distance crawling...



Wuttup pal, high five!


Since Easter was one of my favorite holidays as a kid, I canNOT wait to have our first Easter Egg Hunt next year!!!



1 comment: