NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Amateur Photo Shoot

Why do I need to pay a professional to take pictures of Niva when I can take them myself? Today, Niva got dressed up in her Easter best and we headed to the park. Eggs and Bakey was not feeling like her smiley self today but out of 105 pictures, I managed to capture a couple. What did people do before the age of digital cameras??


The grass was so fascinating...couldn't stop Niva from picking at it!


Ma, I'm getting sleepy...you better be happy that I'm so patient.

Wobble wobble!





Too windy now, it's a wrap!
Models need a break too.

Now, we need to find a nice little bluebonnet patch to do the next photo shoot!



1 comment:

  1. Niva's gonna grow up to be a comedienne-model-scientist. What a combo of funny brainy beauty!

    ReplyDelete