| This is how I say prayers, Daddy! |
NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Baby Prayers
Ever since Niva turned 9 months old, I have stopped nursing her to sleep and have changed up the bedtime routine. Now, we have an earlier nurse session, then put on PJ's, brush teeth, and finally say Baby Prayers. I thought it was a fluke at first but now, I'm convinced that it's not-- when I sit Niva facing me for Baby Prayers, she starts clasping her hands together because she knows what time it is! Then, for the entire 1 minute prayer, my little wiggle worm stays STILL while I hold her hands and say prayers. Thank the Lord for my sweet baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg that is so precious! oh niva j, you never cease to amaze us! p.s. looks like you guys moved all the furniture around...?
ReplyDelete