NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

GHP 2012

I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house since I was a kid. When I would see this delectable treat from afar and knew I couldn't have a taste of it, it made it all the more intriguing (on this note, ask Fufu about the time I mistakenly tasted soap at Ulta...yes, I'm kind of a monster). SO, what better excuse to make a gingerbread house now that I have a kid? Hence, the First Annual Gingerbread House Party at the Bonzek House was born! Check out the scene with Carla Ann, Sophia, Sebastian, Leo, Charlie, and Niva:

Ready to dig into some SUGAR!!!

Yes, I constructed that architectural beauty before the kids got there. Sebastian shows his opinion of it...

All those bowls of candy were irresistible to the kids
I tried to give Niva instruction on how to decorate her house...
...but she was more interested in the taste testing






I tried to sneak a bite of fruit into Niva's mouth

Leo, my teeth hurt!


After decorating, it was time to PLAY!


What a fun time with this crew! I heard they all took wonderful naps afterwards...however, my kid decided to continue to party all throughout the afternoon!

Bonus pictures of the day:


And the star still shines bright!

2 comments:

  1. Niva was the best hostess with the mostest! And I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE the star trilogy! Niva, you're so biiiiiig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this is going to be an annual party!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete