| I'll always be Mom's Lil Pardner! |
NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
My Little Confidante
Every once in awhile, I get tired of hearing Niva's Flavor of the Month Song over and over and OVER again (currently it is Khalgee Stomp, one of my favs by Thievery Corporation but even I tire of it after hearing it 5 times per car ride!). When I am up to my eyes in repetition, sometimes I turn off the music and say, "Niva, let's chat". We mainly retell a play-by-play of anything that recently happened to us. This evening, while we were driving somewhere, Niva turned the tables on me as she declared, "Let's chat, Mommy! Put music quiet!" We decided to talk about upcoming Christmas events such as our Gingerbread House Party and our trip to the Trail of Lights. I love how we can now engage in full conversations! I hope Niva will always be open to chatting with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Niva, let's chat next time I see you! I already miss your face!!! and your big smile!!
ReplyDelete