NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Adventures in Potty Training

So, yesterday was our first day to try some Potty Training Boot Camp. At 7:30am, we took off her diaper. A few hours passed and the child absolutely refused to go although she was dancing around nervously. She was holding her unopened canister of Mini M&M's, and we had the box of popsicles sitting right next to her ready for celebration. At 12:30, she was screaming and crying for a diaper...and then finally as she was standing by the potty, it happened! And I had to practically push her onto the pot because she would not sit! I think it was not the nicest thing for me to do. BUT since she technically went in the potty, she got to reap the rewards: some M&M's, a popsicle, and as promised, a special show from her acrobatic parents-- I did cartwheels all over the living room and Daddy did a handstand. But for future reference, I don't think that potty training method is the way to go...wonk wonk. Time for us to do our homework!

This potty training caca is making me cuckoo!

See, I'm quite happy in my diaper!

I'm just a kid dancing to Jingle Bells in a tank top in December...I'm perfectly normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment