NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Week 2012


It's been a whirlwind week starting with a trip to the Houston Zoo last weekend...

 

As you can see by my fascinated bug eyes, feeding the giraffe was my favorite part...

 
...but Niva couldn't get enough of the carousel!

Forget all the awesome animals, she is still talking about the carousel and the song that was played during our ride (Feelin' Hot Hot Hot)! I have never seen her laugh harder than when she saw Poppa dancing to the music as he rode on the other side of her!

Then, we had a wonderful trip to the dog park where Niva surprisingly followed the one rule I gave her: no touching any other dogs besides Momo. Every time the cuteness of the playing puppies got to be too much for Niva, she would declare, "I can touch Momo!" and would run back to pet her own puppy.

Then, we met up with ChaCha for story time at the Bob Bullock Museum...

...and a picnic on UT campus. Ahhhh, great memories for me...back when being a mom was the furthest thing from my mind!

Then, a play date at Zilker park with the boys

"Hey kids, I got Big Bird and cupcakes....psyche!!" (yes, this is how I got them all to turn around simultaneously...no fooling the Sebster though!)

Theeeeeen, Thanksgiving!!!! Here, Neevz and Fu kick it while watching the parade.

Every Thanksgiving gets better and better!

Aunt Amanda's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies were Niva's favorite

I'm thankful for Cousin Brian! Nigh nigh!


1 comment: