Niva's latest craze is the music of George Harrison! We have played it the past couple of Friday evenings (our party music welcoming the weekend) and now Niva can't get enough. Today, Niva and I were having some private time in her room-- she was merrily playing with her toys as I was reading a book, George was in the background. All of a sudden, she looks up at me with her eyebrows popping off her head and exclaims, "Daddy like this song!" I knew exactly what song she was talking about but it wasn't playing right at that second so I was confused. But just as she predicted, it started to play. The song is "Here Comes the Sun" and I didn't even know that it was next song on the playlist. Tears welled up in my eyes right then at the wonderment of it all. My sweet child had the sentience to know her Dad's favorite song on the album and exactly when it was going to play. She never ceases to amaze me!
 |
| Sing it, George! |
 |
| Yes, I am an old soul. |
Bonus pictures of the day:
 |
| Niva and I got to have a date at Central Market this evening. Dinner, gelato, and some great live music-- what a lovely companion she is! |
No comments:
Post a Comment