I think I witnessed the beginning of tall tales of a toddler today. Niva and I made our way down to the last Children's Day Art Park downtown. As soon as we found our seat, the emcee aka Womba the Clown plopped down right next to us to engage in some pre-show clownly chitchat. Niva J. Bonzek immediately buried her head into my armpit and would not look at Womba at all! It was such a pitiful sight!
 |
| Talk to me again and I will bust you up, clown! |
HOWEVER when we got home, Daddy asked what she liked best about Art Park. Niva declared, "Clown! I give clown high five!" Then, the embellishments followed-- "I give clown fist bump! fist bump! I dump milk on clown's head!" Excuse me?? She couldn't stop talking about her best friend the clown! What is going through this child's head?
 |
| Whatchew talkin bout, Ma?? I loved that clown! |
Niva, you are the REAL clown!
ReplyDelete