Remember this lil kid from back in the day? This picture was taken 4 days before Niva turned 2 months old.
Well, lo and behold, I found this same size 3 month dress still hanging in the closet today...I took my chances and it still fit! Back then, Eggs and Bakey could only strike one pose-- on her back. Today, she can model this getup in so many more poses...
 |
| Old school pose |
 |
| Balcony view |
 |
| Oh there's my next snack! |
 |
| I've gotta surprise coming up... |
and for the finale...
 |
| Okay, you ready for this? |
 |
| TA-DAAAAA! |
 |
| ChEEse!!! |
Niva got airborne! Yes, she finally shook her booty high enough to get on her hands and knees--definitely time to babyproof the house!
Bravoooooooo Niva! You finally did it.
ReplyDeletewhooaaaaa---we have lift off!
ReplyDelete