NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1 Little Monkey Rolling on the Bed

Niva J. Bonzek has become quite the mischievous monkey lately! Among some of her shenanigans:

  • rolling with vehement force during diaper and clothing changes-- even my pinning her down doesn't do much to stop her will!
  • pinching me while feeding (the kind where only a tiny bit of skin is squeezed but it hurts the most)
  • trying to put EVERYTHING in her mouth (the toys are not so appealing, the box that holds the toys is much tastier...almost as tasty as her high chair and the shade on her baby seat--yes, Niva has attempted to eat all of these!) 
  • licking the floor during tummytime
  • ripping her bib off and throwing it on the ground
  • I've even caught her trying to undo her diaper!

I feel my job is about to get a lot harder very soon...

But Ma, isn't this the face of an angel?
Scheming on her next antic...
Eat my dust, guys!

However, it's not all mischief all the time with Eggs and Bakey. Today, my little helper stayed content long enough for me to plant a whole flower garden! She just sat in her BOB, played with her cow, and enjoyed the nice spring breeze.



Helping Mom is a breeze! Haha, I crack myself up.

And this is Niva yesterday helping me prepare for this garden at Home Depot...back at the antics again!
Can't a baby eat a sock in peace??

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the 'everything but food in the mouth' business. Love the stretchy sock pic :)

    ReplyDelete