NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Vacation!!!

What a relaxing weekend I had this weekend. Kraig and Karol's husband Pat surprised us with a Mommy Weekend Vacation--a rented cottage on the Blanco River...sans babies! It was a very weird and liberating feeling to have no baby routine to think about, but I missed my sweet Niva sooooooo much. Thankfully, the daddies and babies came to visit us on Saturday afternoon and save us from total baby withdrawal:


I could just eat this little munchkin up! Nom nom nom.


Let me check out that bling bling.



Daddies + Babies = Best Pals

and here's Karol and I living the high life just like the old days...ahhhhhhh!


The time off was nice but I definitely felt a twinge of emptiness without my Lil Pardner by my side. Looking forward to our family vacation to Chicago in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment